OFFICIAL RULES – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Resolve Tip Exchange Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico), age 18 or older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Employees and members of their immediate families and households of Reckitt Benckiser LLC (“Sponsor”), its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, electronic media firm, iris USA, Inc. (“Administrator”), Sweepstakes Consulting, LLC, and anyone involved in the production, development or handling of this Sweepstakes are not eligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
2. TIMING: Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 pm on 6/10/13 and ends at 12:00 noon on 8/5/13 (“Sweepstakes Period”). All times are Eastern Time or “ET.” Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for Sweepstakes. One (1) winner will be drawn from each week’s entries received per the chart below in these Official Rules. Each day begins at 12:01 pm and ends at 12:00 pm. Drawings will be conducted at the end of each week during the Sweepstakes Period. Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for Sweepstakes. Non-winning entries will not be carried over to subsequent weekly drawings.
Start Date (12:01 pm ET): 6/10/13
End Date (12:00 pm ET): 6/17/13
Drawing Date: 6/18/13
Start Date (12:01 pm ET): 6/17/13
End Date (12:00 pm ET): 6/24/13
Drawing Date: 6/25/13
Start Date (12:01 pm ET): 6/24/13
End Date (12:00 pm ET): 7/1/13
Drawing Date: 7/2/13
Start Date (12:01 pm ET): 7/1/13
End Date (12:00 pm ET): 7/8/13
Drawing Date: 7/9/13
Start Date (12:01 pm ET): 7/8/13
End Date (12:00 pm ET): 7/15/13
Drawing Date: 7/16/13
Start Date (12:01 pm ET): 7/15/13
End Date (12:00 pm ET): 7/22/13
Drawing Date: 7/23/13
Start Date (12:01 pm ET): 7/22/13
End Date (12:00 pm ET): 7/29/13
Drawing Date: 7/30/13
Start Date (12:01 pm ET): 7/29/13
End Date (12:00 pm ET): 8/5/13
Drawing Date: 8/6/13
3. HOW TO ENTER: Visit http://tips.powerofresolve.com (“Sweepstakes Website”) to complete and submit the required information as instructed. You will be asked to provide one (1) laundry stain cleaning tip (“Tip”) in written or video format per the guidelines that follow in these Official Rules. Limit of one (1) entry per person or email address per day, as long as each Tip submitted is unique per entrant.
GUIDELINES for submitting a Tip in writing or video:
Entry must be produced in English and must be the sole original work of the entrant. If submitting a written Tip, it must be in 50 words or less. If submitting a video Tip, it must be one (1) minute or less in length, and it must comply with the terms and conditions posted on YouTube.com. Any participants in the video must be 18 years or older. If you upload an image containing the likeness of anyone other than yourself, you must have prior permission from that person. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, YouTube.
Entries may not include: (a) any copyrighted material including but not limited to images, copy, trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive building exteriors), look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures living or dead, or profanity, nudity or material deemed offensive to the judges; (b) false or defamatory statements about any person or any third party; (c) third party trademarks which suggest affiliation with any trademark owner without permission of such owner or that dilute the value of any trademark; (d) act which is dangerous or harmful to person or property or suggests/depicts any person to undertake a dangerous activity; or (e) obscene, indecent, violent, sexually explicit, abusive, discriminatory, racially inflammatory or other morally or legally objectionable depictions of material, in the opinion of the Administrator or the Sponsor. If an entry includes any of the prohibited elements listed above, the entry will be disqualified, along with the entrant who submitted it. Sponsor reserves the right to modify or reject any entry, in their sole discretion, that does not meet the above criteria. Once submitted, an entrant cannot modify his or her entry. BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER ENTRY MAY BE POSTED ON SPONSOR’S WEBSITE AND EDITED, IN SPONSOR’S DISCRETION.
4. USE OF ENTRIES: Entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned or acknowledged except as provided herein. Submission of an entry grants Sponsor and its agents an unlimited, worldwide, perpetual license and right to publish, use, edit, adapt, modify and/or publicly perform the entry in any way, in commerce and in any and all media worldwide now known or hereinafter developed, without limitation and without notice or consideration of the entrant. By submitting an entry, each entrant in the Sweepstakes (or his/her parent or legal guardian if entrant is considered a minor in his/her state of residence) further agrees that his/her entry constitutes an assignment of all rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, and title in and to such entry and the written Tip or video Tip therein to Sponsor.
5. PRIZES (8) and Approximate Retail Value or “ARV”: each winner will be offered a choice of one (1) of the following four (4) prizes: a.) a digital camera ($446.95 ARV); b.) an outdoor gas grill ($458.97 ARV); c.) a three (3) person camping tent ($423.81 ARV); or d.) two (2) adult bicycles ($396.00 ARV/pair). Total maximum ARV of all prizes: $3,168.00 to $3,671.76. Any expenses not mentioned above are the winner’s responsibility. If applicable, taxes are the winner’s responsibility. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. No substitution for prize except as may be necessary due to unavailability, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Odds of winning a prize depends upon the number of entries received.
6. DRAWINGS: Winners will be selected in random drawings to be conducted by Administrator, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Limit of one (1) prize per household. Winner will be notified by phone or e-mail or mail and required to complete a Prize Acceptance/Address Verification Form, which must be returned within ten (10) days of the date on the notification or an alternate winner will be selected. Any prize notification or prize returned as undeliverable will be awarded to an alternate winner.
7. GENERAL TERMS: Sweepstakes entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Prize acceptance constitutes permission (except where prohibited) to use winner’s name and likeness for publicity purposes without additional compensation. Participants, by participating in this Sweepstakes, hereby waive and release, and agree to hold harmless the Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, YouTube, iris USA, Inc., Sweepstakes Consulting LLC, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, from and against, any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, against any of them for any liability for any matter, cause of thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person, including death and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of, or inability to use a prize in the Sweepstakes, or their participation in the Sweepstakes, or their participation in any Sweepstakes or prize related activity. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or illegible entries or Internet technical, hardware, software, telephone, or transmission failures of any kind, which may limit a person’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for any injury or damage to Sweepstakes entrants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from entering or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend advertising the Sweepstakes on the Internet should a computer virus, unauthorized intervention or other cause corrupt the integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Sweepstakes entrant found to be disrupting the operation of the Sweepstakes or its web site. If the integrity of the Internet portion of the Sweepstakes is compromised in any manner, Sponsor reserves the right to modify Sweepstakes and randomly select a winner from valid entries received that are unaffected by the problem. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any online Sweepstakes entrant, Sweepstakes entrant will be deemed the individual named on the online entry. All submissions become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. All issues and questions concerning these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Sweepstakes entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New Jersey.
8. WINNERS LIST: For a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Resolve Tip Exchange Sweepstakes Winners List, PO Box 25309, Rochester, NY 14625-0309.
9. SPONSOR: Reckitt Benckiser LLC, 399 Interpace Parkway, Parsippany, NJ 07054.